Our Art: Let Art Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is only for friends and family.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChurchMouse

ChurchMouse

Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Empty
PostSubject: Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color   Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

HI!!! First time blogging, posting, whatever, (NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE!) so please bear with me..... Embarassed  As you can tell by the title, I'll be working with Moon-Lit Lovely's, imushu's, and Z-THE-RED's story "Shoujo Academy". This is also my first time really working with the anime/manga style of drawing and I hope to improve quickly =) All comments and ideas welcome!

Last edited by ChurchMouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChurchMouse

ChurchMouse

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color   Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Page_115

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I finally figured it out!!!!! OMG! All thanks to the help of imushu and Moon-Lit Lovely I was finally able to figure out how to upload the picture! thank you guys SOOOO much, I was about to break my computer there for awhile  Evil or Very Mad  But anyways, this is my first page, and here are my questions about ya'lls preferences

1. Is the title okay, or do you want me to flip the words?
  2. Is the school okay zoomed in so close or should it be farther back and more of the front of the school (I was thinking that, but I had already inked it and all....)
  3. The last panel is the classroom sign, I was wondering if it should be a different design and color as well as the school interior and exterior colors and design

Can't wait to get started!
Back to top Go down
ChurchMouse

ChurchMouse

PostSubject: NEW CHARACTER COMING SOON!!!   Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Okay, first off, I'm terribly sorry I haven't made any progress with the next story panels (school, exams, life, lack of artistic inspiration...) BUT!!! I think I may have found a solution to this artists block......I WILL BE CREATING A NEW CHARACTER SOON!!!! after our (Julia, Emily, Eli, and myself) sleepover/meeting for Shoujo Academy, I kept thing about my decision to create a character and figured out that not only will I be joining the story, but I'll have a commitment to visit the story and interact with it on a more regular base and therefore, in turn, HOPEFULLY GIVE ME THE INSPIRATION AND DRIVE TO CONTINUE DRAWING!!!! Despite my lack of experience with this art style and horrible samples *cough, ahem* just saying Crying or Very sad  BUT I'M STILL TRYING!!!!!! anyways, may character is Tadashi Kawai and I also doodled his mouse, Mori =3 and his German shepherd, Sakura (both girls, by the way). So, that's all I have so far and he probably won't show up until......gosh, I don't know, at some good point that hopefully won't be next year  Shocked  and I'm still trying to figure out his personality and all.

Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color 14062512

OHMYGOSH! ITS LARGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE! ...oops
Back to top Go down
Z-THE-RED

Z-THE-RED

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color   Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 pm

He is so cute!! I love him!

Get it?
Cute? Kawaii? lol

The puppy is cuter though. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color   Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Academy Manga-Rough Sketch/Color
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Art: Let Art Live :: Drawings/Art :: Non-Realistic-
Jump to: